Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th February 1984 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||1st February 1984|
|Next episode||8th February 1984|
Percy is pleased to have won the Rover for £1. The Rovers staff hear that Annie is leaving the pub without a word to the staff. Betty feels certain she's in charge but Fred refuses to accept that. Brian has a leaky roof at the garage and Kevin persuades him to get his builder dad to look at it. Mike sees Maggie Redman in town with Mark. Vera finds a stray puppy. She decides to keep it but Percy tells her that it belongs to a little girl, Jessica Andrews, and she has to return it. Brian tells Percy it'll cost him £300 to make the Rover roadworthy. Builder Bill Webster looks at the garage roof and tells Brian he'll be able to fix it. Brian isn't happy to see Ivy entertaining Arthur Whittaker and ignores him. Fred tells Percy that he's now the official owner of the Rover and it's obstructing the highway.
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Maggie Redman - Jill Kerman (Credited as "Maggie Dunlop")
- Arthur Whittaker - Trevor Martin
- Jessica Andrews - Christine Stirling
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 5 Coronation Street - Living room
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- Tilsley's Garage
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- Petrol Station forecourt
- First appearance of Bill Webster.
- First appearance of Kevin Webster since 26th October 1983.
- TV Times synopsis: Fred Gee tries to persuade Percy Sugden to let him have the Rover back. Mike Baldwin catches a glimpse of someone he regards as very special.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,307,000 viewers (2nd place).
|February 1984 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|