Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||8th February 1984 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||6th February 1984|
|Next episode||13th February 1984|
Mike starts to follow Maggie around town, anxious to see Mark. Ivy decides to tell Arthur Whittaker she doesn't want him calling anymore; she knows that Brian resents him. Mike feels he has a right to see Mark. Bill tells Brian there's other work needed on the garage. Percy sells the Rover to Kevin for £50 as he wants to use it for banger-racing. Fred is furious. Arthur offers Ivy companionship but she doesn't want to upset Brian.
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Tilsley's Garage
- Station Road
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- TV Times synopsis: The Rover changes hands again, and Fred Gee's misery is complete when he finds what the new owner plans to do with it. Mike Baldwin takes a sudden interest in the welfare of a certain baby.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 17,659,000 viewers (1st place).
|February 1984 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|