Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th February 1984 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||8th February 1984|
|Next episode||15th February 1984|
A builder is interested in buying the Yard. Rita isn't sure that she can face giving it up. Bet and Betty get annoyed when Fred assumes control behind the bar. Bill repairs some rotten floorboards at the Corner Shop. Mike calls on Maggie and tells her that he wants to see Mark. She tells him that she doesn't want him to see him. He accuses her of being a bad mother as she's continued to run the shop rather than look after him. Maggie tells him that she won't let him muck up Mark's future; he's not part of his life anymore. Mike refuses to forget that Mark exists. Rita stubs her foot on Bill's tool box. Fred insists he is in charge of the pub but Betty reminds him that she is senior barmaid. She phones Annie in Derby who tells Fred that Betty is in charge.
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- Station Road
- Maggie's Flowers
- TV Times synopsis: Strong emotions flare between Mike Baldwin and an ex-girlfriend. Meanwhile, back at the Rovers, a power struggle is taking place.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,200,000 viewers (3rd place).
|February 1984 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|