|ITV transmission date||15th February 1984 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||13th February 1984|
|Next episode||20th February 1984|
Fred thinks it's unnatural to take orders from Betty. He feels that Bet and Betty are ganging up on him. Bill tells Rita he's interested in renting the Yard but she tells him that she wants to sell it. Mike gives Maggie a soft toy rabbit to give to Mark but she refuses to take it. She refuses to let him have any contact with Mark and threatens to call the Police when he threatens to take Mark off her. Fred accuses Bet and Betty of making a mug out of him. Betty doesn't think he's got anything to complain about.
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- Corner Shop
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room and office
- The Kabin
- Station Road
- Maggie's Flowers
- Last appearance of Shirley Armitage until 2nd July 1984.
- Last appearance of Ida Clough until 2nd July 1984.
- TV Times synopsis: Mike Baldwin's new obsession gets him threatened with the police. Fred Gee calls Bet Lynch and Betty Turpin to discuss the Rovers new regime.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,750,000 viewers (1st place).
|February 1984 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|