Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||20th February 1984 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||15th February 1984|
|Next episode||22nd February 1984|
The Yard is broken into. Rita is upset to see the place wrecked and vandalised. Bill makes the place secure again for her. Fred goes to the brewery to see Sarah Ridley. He is disappointed when he has to see George Newton. He feels that he should run the pub as he lives on the premises. Maggie tells Harry Redman that Mike is Mark's father so Mike can't blackmail her. They go to their solicitor in order to warn Mike off. Maggie warns Mike that if he persists she'll contact the Police. He is hurt when she returns the toy rabbit.
- Fred Gee - Fred Feast
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Maggie Redman - Jill Kerman (Credited as "Maggie Dunlop")
- PC Maskall - Joe Cook - (Credited as "PC Maskell")
- George Newton - Michael Browning
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and hallway
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- Builder's Yard and office
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room and kitchen
- Newton & Ridley - Boardroom
- TV Times synopsis: A shock for Mike Baldwin when he's threatened with legal action. Fred Gee visits the brewery, hoping to become manager of the Rovers.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,077,000 viewers (2nd place).
|February 1984 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|