Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||25th March 1963 (Monday)|
|Stories by||Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||20th March 1963|
|Next episode||27th March 1963|
Ena returns from Sheffield and is questioned by the police about the excessive noise reported. She puts the Police Constable onto Swindley. Lucille wants £30 to go to Belgium with the school. Harry demands the £22 Jed owes him for the car. Concepta finds Wormold's address written on the back of a piece of paper from Christine. The police drop their enquiries so long as there are no more complaints. Alice dies and leaves everything to Ena. Jed decides to leave the Street to live with some friends on Brownlow Road in Liverpool but doesn't know how to tell Minnie. Christine admits to Concepta that she wrote the letter to Wormold herself.
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Christine Appleby - Christine Hargreaves
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Leonard Swindley - Arthur Lowe
- Sheila Birtles - Eileen Mayers
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- TV Times synopsis: Swindley crosses swords with the law; and Lucille plans a trip
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,698,000 homes (1st place).
|March 1963 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|