Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th April 1984 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||16th April 1984|
|Next episode||23rd April 1984|
Curly apologises to Emily. Deirdre is stunned when Christine Glover introduces herself to her and tells her to tell Ken that she's decided to have the baby. Frank Harvey has a bad hangover. Deirdre tackles Ken about Christine. He tells her what a pest she is and upsets Deirdre by telling her that he didn't tell her about Christine because he was reminded too much of her affair with Mike. Bill starts work on the chapel roof. Curly interests the gang in going on a friend's barge. He refuses to arrange a trip until Mandy and Gill assure him that Elaine fancies him. Gill cuts his hair to give him a better image. Kath Goodwin leaves the Rovers. Curly hates his haircut.
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Frank Harvey - Nick Stringer
- Sally Waterman - Vikki Chambers
- Kath Goodwin - Lori Wells Keefe
- Christine Glover - Bridget Ashburn
- Gill Collins - Rachel Ambler
- Mandy Whitworth - Cory Pulman
- Elaine Pollard - Janette Beverley
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug, back room and hallway
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Weatherfield Recorder - Office
- TV Times synopsis: Deirdre Barlow finds out about husband Ken's involvement with his 'agony aunt' - and jumps to the wrong conclusion. Bet Lynch and Betty Turpin have extra work after last night's brewery 'do'.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,297,000 viewers (3rd place).
|April 1984 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|