Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||30th April 1984 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||25th April 1984|
|Next episode||2nd May 1984|
Jack maintains that he just forgot to buy the licence. Brian takes up squash. Bill tells Mr Barker from the chapel that it will cost £200 to replace the stolen lead. Barker is relieved and tells him to continue with the work. Frank Harvey is sent to another pub. Gail wants a holiday and becomes annoyed as Brian spends so much time at the sports club. Emily tells Barker about the police's concern about Bill. The Duckworths face a £400 fine. Vera refuses to help Jack pay the fine. He discovers the old licence has Vera's name on it so she is responsible for it. He tells her not to expect any support or money from him.
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Builder's Yard and office
- TV Times synopsis: Jack Duckworth hears that the TV licence offence could cost him a lot of money.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,060,000 viewers (1st place).
|April 1984 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|