|ITV transmission date||30th May 1984 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||28th May 1984|
|Next episode||4th June 1984|
Hilda tells Mike that she saw Billy leaving No.1 late at night. Vera goes to court and is fined £150. Deirdre tells Mike that Billy made a pass at her. She tells him that he's been pestering her since Ken went away. She's frightened what he'll do next. Linda enjoys Bill's company. Jack gets roaring drunk and knocks the TV over, breaking it. Bill takes Linda to Alderley Edge for a drink. Billy is surprised when Mike tells him that he wants nothing to do with his Jersey scheme and accuses him of not being welcome in the Street.
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and hallway
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room, kitchen and hallway
- This episode was transmitted at 6.35pm to allow for coverage of the European Cup Final except in the Channel Television region where the episode was shown on Thursday 31st May at 7.00pm.
- TV Times synopsis: Mike Baldwin finds out that Billy Walker has been pestering Deirdre Barlow.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,551,000 viewers (6th place).
|May 1984 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|