|ITV transmission date||11th June 1984 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||6th June 1984|
|Next episode||13th June 1984|
Linda changes her mind about moving as she has nowhere else to go. Bill is confused when she tells him that she isn't leaving. The building society tells Bill that he can have a mortgage. Daughter Debbie Webster is thrilled and can't wait to see inside the house. Jack gets Brian to repair his car. Mavis insists on paying for the repairs to stop Jack claiming on Rita's insurance. Curly sees a mysterious light in the sky with his telescope. Sally Waterman thinks it would make a good story and interviews him. He shows Sally his charts which log the green light. Linda asks Bill to look around for another house but he has paid out for a survey. She hopes that Elsie will let her stay as a tenant or that Bill will let her live with him.
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- Debbie Webster - Sue Devaney
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Builder's Yard and office
- First appearance of Debbie Webster.
- TV Times synopsis: Frustrated Bill Webster tries to find out from Linda Cheveski just when she's going to move out of No 11.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,630,000 viewers (2nd place).
|June 1984 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|