Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th June 1984 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||13th June 1984|
|Next episode||20th June 1984|
Linda takes a job behind the bar of The Flying Horse. Brian lets Jack have his car back. He is annoyed when Mavis only gives him £32 for the damage she caused. The Weatherfield Recorder receives lots of letters about UFO's. Ken gives them to Curly to reply to. Dave Burgess tracks Linda down. Brian repossesses Jack's car behind his back; he fears that Jack will never pay the outstanding £100. Dave wants to know why Linda left him. She tells him that he never gave her any space; he suffocated her. He wants her back but she feels it would never work out. Jack demands his car off Brian as he can't work without it. Radio Weatherfield interview Curly about his UFO spotting. Curly is nervous but soon warms to his subject. Dave accuses Linda of having another man. She throws him out. Bill wants to know if she's going to vacate the house. He takes her to the Rovers. Dave sees them together and accuses Bill of being her lover. He calls Linda a lousy tart and shouts at her. Bill warns him off and Billy throws him out. Bill accuses Linda of setting him up.
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Debbie Webster - Sue Devaney
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Linda Cheveski - Anne Cunningham
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Builder's Yard
- Tilsley's Garage
- TV Times synopsis: Linda Cheveski's ex-lover tracks her down and trouble breaks out, with Bill Webster getting caught in the fray. Jack Duckworth tricks Brian Tilsley and gets his car back without paying for repairs. What will Brian do?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 11,871,000 viewers (3rd place).
|June 1984 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|