Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||25th June 1984 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||20th June 1984|
|Next episode||27th June 1984|
Linda has left Coronation Street. Emily tries to think of a way to raise funds for the hospital. Billy's girlfriend, Samantha Benson, arrives at the Rovers en route to the Isle of Man. He gets her to stay the night. Ivy feels sorry for Brian stuck with Jack's car and she rows with Jack and Vera. The Duckworths shout at her, blaming her precious son for Jack not being able to work. Weatherfield Cabs threaten to take Jack's cab radio away if he doesn't get it back on the road. Billy enjoys having Sam to stay. She tells him that his time to pay his debts is running out. There are people in Jersey after him.
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- TV Times synopsis: Billy Walker is delighted when an old flame from Jersey visits the Rovers - but he isn't pleased by the news she brings with her. Ivy Tilsley tackles Jack Duckworth about the money he owes her son Brian, and ends up rowing with an old friend.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,582,000 viewers (1st place).
|June 1984 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|