Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||14th November 1984 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||12th November 1984|
|Next episode||19th November 1984|
Tony Cunliffe invites Rita out for a drink. She refuses because she knows that Bet loves him. Doctor Lowther suggests to Hilda that Stan could enter an old soldiers' home but she refuses, believing they should be together, in sickness and in health. Betty warns Billy that his after-hours parties are illegal but he isn't bothered. Bet is hurt when Tony stands her up. Hilda breaks down and tells Alf that she fears Stan will never come home.
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- 37 Hillside Crescent - Living room
- TV Times synopsis: Betty Turpin again tries to persuade Billy Walker that his wild nights at the Rovers will end in trouble. And, this time, she has a special warning. Hilda Ogden gets into a flap when she hears that a certain person is to visit her at Number 13.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 20,449,000 viewers (1st place). This was the highest-rated episode of the year.
|November 1984 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|