Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th January 1985 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||2nd January 1985|
|Next episode||9th January 1985|
Kevin sleeps at the garage. Frank Harvey is installed at the Rovers as manager until Bet takes over officially. Bill promises Percy that he'll make Elaine happy and wins him over by asking him to organise the wedding. Gail makes Brian see that he has to tell Bill where Kevin is; he's a father too. He tells Bill. Hilda shows Henry Wakefield round No.13. Kevin refuses to listen to Bill or return home.
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Debbie Webster - Sue Devaney
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Tilsley's Garage
- TV Times synopsis: Kevin Webster's feud with his father Bill escalates - and causes Gail Tilsley to have sharp words with husband Brian. Hilda Ogden faces a decision when Henry Wakefield turns up on the doorstep.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 20,100,000 viewers (2nd place).
|January 1985 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|