Kevin refuses to go to the wedding. Frank Harvey asks Bet out but she tries to avoid him. Brian makes Kevin see that Bill is entitled to a life. Bill refuses to let Kevin's absence spoil his day. Frank invites Bet to spend the night at the Rovers. Kevin arrives at the Register Office just in time. Bill and Elaine are married. Henry Wakefield moves into No.13. Kevin agrees to stay at No.11 until the house is sold. Bet tells Frank that she's not moving in; her training course starts next week. The Websters go to Southampton leaving Kevin behind.
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Bill Webster - Peter Armitage
- Debbie Webster - Sue Devaney
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Elaine Webster - Judy Gridley
- Frank Harvey - Nick Stringer
- Henry Wakefield - Finetime Fontayne
- Photographer - Ron Webster
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Tilsley's Garage
- Weatherfield Register Office - Foyer, stairway and exterior
- Last appearance of Bill Webster until 26th July 1995.
- Final appearance of Sue Devaney as Debbie Webster.
- TV Times synopsis: The guests assemble to see Bill Webster marry Percy Sugden's niece, Elaine Prior. But where is Bill's son Kevin? Frank Harvey thinks he's 'cracked it' with Bet Lynch. But the crafty barmaid knows something he doesn't.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 20,600,000 viewers (1st place).
|January 1985 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|