Mike and Christine Millward have a business lunch and he makes a play for her. Terry plans a rave up at Kevin's house. Frank Harvey starts Gloria Todd on at the Rovers and Betty also takes Maureen Barnett on. Gloria has never worked behind a bar before. Mike tells Christine that he's costing her designs. Curly recognises Henry Wakefield from the library and tells Hilda that he often sees him during the day - even though Hilda thought he was at work as a railway ticket collector.
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Henry Wakefield - Finetime Fontayne
- Frank Harvey - Nick Stringer
- Christine Millward - Julie Shipley
- Maureen Barnett - Maureen Morris
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room and office
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room and kitchen
- First appearance of Gloria Todd.
- TV Times synopsis: Mike Baldwin lures Christine Millward round to his flat. But who has designs on whom? Curly Watts breaks news to Hilda Ogden about her new lodger, Henry Wakefield. Is Henry all he appears?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 20,600,000 viewers (1st place).
|January 1985 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|