Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||23rd January 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||21st January 1985|
|Next episode||28th January 1985|
Mike starts producing Christine Millward's flying suits. Hilda persuades Henry Wakefield to stay with her. Gloria regrets her night with Frank Harvey. Hilda asks Mike to give Henry a job and he takes him on as van driver. Mike persuades Christine to go to London with him to see some buyers.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Henry Wakefield - Finetime Fontayne
- Christine Millward - Julie Shipley
- Frank Harvey - Nick Stringer
- Maureen Barnett - Maureen Morris
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room and office
- The Kabin
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room and kitchen
- Christine Millward's house - Living room
- TV Times synopsis: Mike Baldwin plans a business trip to London and sets about persuading a young lady to go with him. Trouble at The Rovers for Frank Harvey, when Betty discovers what he's been up to.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 19,550,000 viewers (2nd place).
|January 1985 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|