Kevin is bitter that his family has split. Percy organises the Community Centre's Valentine Dance. Phyllis waits for him to invite her. Terry agrees to help the Claytons move in when he sees eldest daughter Andrea. The Claytons move in. Gloria worries about her future when Bet returns. Connie doesn't like No.11 and can't understand how Harry talked her into buying it. Kevin isn't happy about Emily's cosy rules at No.3.
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Harry Clayton - Johnny Leeze
- Connie Clayton - Susan Brown
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Sue Clayton - Jane Hazlegrove
- Andrea Clayton - Caroline O'Neill
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- Unnamed hotel, London - Restaurant, bar and foyer
- First appearances of Andrea Clayton and Sue Clayton.
- TV Times synopsis: Percy is out-manoeuvred when Alf pulls a fast one in the Rovers. Terry refuses to help his new neighbours move into number 11 - then has second thoughts when he glimpses one of the new tenants.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 18,850,000 viewers (2nd place).
|January 1985 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|