Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th February 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||4th February 1985|
|Next episode||11th February 1985|
The Union recommends that Ida has Henry removed from the factory. Jack helps Bet out as temporary cellarman. Ida tells Mike that Henry is a strike-breaker. Christine tells Mike that she's sorted David out. Vera accuses Bet of conning Jack into spending his time in the Rovers rather than his window round. She drags Jack out of the pub. Mike tells Henry that he's not bothered about his past. Bet tells Gloria she's not got enough experience and she wants her to finish. Gloria accuses her of not liking the competition from a younger woman. Shirley and her friend Donna model Christine's flying suits for buyer Ralph Ward. Terry helps Bet out in the cellar. Vera catches him but agrees to let him carry on when Bet compliments her on his good manners. Mike invites Christine out for a non-business drink, she refuses.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Harry Clayton - Johnny Leeze
- Connie Clayton - Susan Brown
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Henry Wakefield - Finetime Fontayne
- Christine Millward - Julie Shipley
- Ralph Ward - Graeme Kirk
- Donna - Brenda Walton
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room and office
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- Last appearance of Gloria Todd until 16th September 1985.
- TV Times synopsis: Jack Duckworth thinks he has found a dream job. But his nightmare starts when wife Vera gets wind of what he's up to. There's an impromptu fashion show at the factory when the girls model the new flying suits for a buyer.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 18,950,000 viewers (1st place).
|February 1985 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|