Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||25th February 1985 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Previous episode||20th February 1985|
|Next episode||27th February 1985|
Percy suggests that Hilda looks for Henry Wakefield at the library. Mavis wins a second honeymoon in Modern Bride magazine. Sally Waterman wants to do an article on Mavis' win but Ken refuses to embarrass her. Hilda finds Henry at the Manchester Central Library. He apologises for letting her down. Mavis tells Sally all about the Capri holiday. Sally promises that the Weatherfield Recorder won't carry the story.
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Sally Waterman - Vikki Chambers
- Eric Priestley - Dave Dutton
- Wilf Starkey - Jim Bywater
- Henry Wakefield - Finetime Fontayne
- Security Man - Norman Mills
- Postman - Nev Goodwyn (Credited as "Neville Goodwin")
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Weatherfield Recorder - Office
- St. Peter's Square, Manchester
- Manchester Central Library - Exterior, entrance hall, stairway, main reference library and cafe
- TV Times synopsis: Mavis Riley learns she has achieved a long-standing ambition. But she doesn't feel like celebrating. Hilda searches for her missing lodger.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 18,050,000 viewers (1st place).
|February 1985 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|