Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th March 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott (Credited as "Tom Elliot")|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||4th March 1985|
|Next episode||11th March 1985|
The papers carry Mavis's attack on Derek. Ken completes the DIY units. Derek demands an explanation from Mavis. He realises that her words were twisted. Ken considers fitting his own central heating at No.1. Andrea has enough of revising and considers leaving school for good.
- Connie Clayton - Susan Brown
- Andrea Clayton - Caroline O'Neill
- Sue Clayton - Jane Hazlegrove
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Harry Clayton - Johnny Leeze
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Derek Wilton - Peter Baldwin
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth (Uncredited)
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- The Kabin flat - Living room/kitchen
- Last appearance of Derek Wilton until 11th August 1986.
- TV Times synopsis: Harry Clayton's good intentions land him in trouble with daughter Andrea. Weatherfield's most unlikely celebrity is in hot water after her chance remarks to a reporter hit the headlines.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 18,050,000 viewers (1st place).
|March 1985 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|