Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||25th March 1985 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||20th March 1985|
|Next episode||27th March 1985|
Gail and Brian continue to fall out over looking after Nicky. Bet recovers from her night out and realises that she's invited the girls round for a buffet. Betty refuses to help. Gail lets Hilda look after Nicky whilst she works causing Ivy to row with her over letting Hilda into the house on her own. Betty hears from Gordon Clegg that Caroline has had a son, called Peter. Bet breaks open the champagne. Betty agrees to do a buffet for Bet. George Wardle tells Brian not to be so protective over Ivy.
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- George Wardle - Ron Davies
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Connie Clayton - Susan Brown
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- Albert Street
- TV Times synopsis: Bet Lynch opens a bottle of champagne - and the toast is 'Betty Turpin'. But what's the occasion and why is Bet being so generous? Gail Tilsley's choice of babysitter doesn't meet with mother-in-law Ivy’s approval.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 17,213,000 viewers (2nd place).
|March 1985 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|