Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||8th April 1985 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||3rd April 1985|
|Next episode||10th April 1985|
Ivy urges Brian to talk to Gail but he refuses. Gail refuses to return until things change. Percy volunteers himself for the "Brainiest Pub" contest but Ken says that the team's been picked. Audrey tries to convince Gail to return to Brian.
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Audrey Potter - Sue Nicholls
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- Audrey Potter's flat, Cadishead - Living room
- First appearance of Audrey Potter since 31st October 1984.
- TV Times synopsis: Ken Barlow faces a dilemma when Percy Sugden gets wind of what's happening at the Rovers. Terry's hopes of earning some extra cash get a boost - Curly Watts comes up with a practical business venture.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,711,000 viewers (3rd place).
|April 1985 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|