Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||24th April 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||22nd April 1985|
|Next episode||29th April 1985|
Brian sleeps at the YMCA. Jack tells Harry that Vera's dress material came from a customer. Kevin agrees to repair the car for a part share in it. Ivy tells Gail that she's shaken Brian up and that she admires her for that. Vera gives Connie a pattern for the dress. Brian apologises to Gail and begs her to help him to say the right thing. He tells her that he wants his family back. She tells him that's all he ever needed to say. Ivy agrees to go out regularly with George. Gail tells Brian they can rent a place, so long as they're on their own. They are reconciled.
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- George Wardle - Ron Davies
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Harry Clayton - Johnny Leeze
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Connie Clayton - Susan Brown
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Jim's Cafe
- Tilsley's Garage
- Gail Tilsley's bedsit - Room and communal hallway
- TV Times synopsis: Ivy Tilsley tries to get Brian and Gail together again. Will she succeed? Kevin Webster, Curly Watts and Terry strike up a business deal over Jack Duckworth's old car.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,150,000 viewers (1st place).
|April 1985 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|