Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||29th April 1985 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||24th April 1985|
|Next episode||1st May 1985|
Gail refuses to move back in with Ivy so Brian looks for somewhere to rent. Connie can't believe that Vera's got such awful taste as she makes up the dress. Ivy hears that Brian and Gail are back together from the Rovers' gossips before Brian can reach her. She is delighted but Brian tells her they're not moving back to No.5. Terry invites Andrea out. She agrees so long as he takes her to see Oedipus Rex. Connie works overtime on Vera's dress alterations. Ivy feels alone. Vera gets two tickets for the Town Hall dance for £30. Jack is horrified.
- Connie Clayton - Susan Brown
- Andrea Clayton - Caroline O'Neill
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Sue Clayton - Jane Hazlegrove
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Harry Clayton - Johnny Leeze
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 11 Coronation Street - Front room
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- Gail Tilsley's bedsit
- TV Times synopsis: It's decision day for Gail and Brian. Ivy keeps her fingers crossed.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,550,000 viewers (2nd place).
|April 1985 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|