Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||27th May 1985 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Paul Abbott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||22nd May 1985|
|Next episode||29th May 1985|
Martin Platt flirts with Sue but she thinks that he's a kid. Emily is put out to discover that Kevin has settled well with Hilda. The Duckworths are horrified to discover that Terry has been seeing Andrea. Vera rows with Terry for being disloyal. Emily is upset to find Curly eating at Hilda's house. Kevin and Michelle get to know each other better. The Tilsleys view a Council house. Connie finds the £38.50 in an envelope on the doormat. She calls the war off.
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Andrea Clayton - Caroline O'Neill
- Sue Clayton - Jane Hazlegrove
- Connie Clayton - Susan Brown
- Harry Clayton - Johnny Leeze
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Jim's Cafe
- Weatherfield Canal
- TV Times synopsis: Fur flies in the Duckworth household - and Hilda’s culinary expertise causes ill feeling.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,450,000 viewers (1st place).
|May 1985 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|