Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||10th June 1985 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Paul Abbott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||5th June 1985|
|Next episode||12th June 1985|
Vera looks forward to the Rhyl holiday. She's not bothered if Ivy is going off with George. Mavis plans a holiday in Majorca but worries that she'll be stuck with Emily. Mike asks Emily not to tell the Police about the £4,000. To avoid causing distress to Mrs Ashton she agrees. Mike tells Bet about the money. She tells him that there was no money in it when she gave it to the Police. Mrs Ashton tells Det Constable Meadows that Don should have had a lot of money on him. Mike tells Meadows he didn't give him any money. Emily is horrified at his lies and is upset when Mike uses Ernie's shooting as an excuse for her behaviour. The Tilsleys take the tenancy of 33 Hammond Road. Emily tells Mike she is disgusted with him. He tells her that he suspects Bet, Wilf and Hilda. Emily tells him she can't stomach him anymore and is thinking of resigning. Hilda tells Mike she looked in the briefcase and there was a big envelope in it. Kevin meets Michelle's dad and is impressed by her big house. Mike threatens Bet with a Brewery investigation if he doesn't get his money back.
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- George Wardle - Ron Davies
- Wilf Starkey - Jim Bywater
- Mr Robinson - Ted Richards
- Michelle Robinson - Stephanie Tague
- Det Constable Meadows - John McArdle
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Baldwin's Casuals - Loading bay, office and corridor
- The Kabin
- Bolton Road
- TV Times synopsis: Mike faces questions from the police and there's also cause for concern among the staff at the Rovers. Rita and Mavis have some rearranging to do when a customer imparts bad news.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,700,000 viewers (2nd place).
|June 1985 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|