Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||12th June 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Paul Abbott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||10th June 1985|
|Next episode||17th June 1985|
Bet tells Wilf and Hilda about the money. She realises Wilf took the money as Hilda tells her that she didn't touch it. Emily gives Mike her notice. Bet shares her suspicions about Wilf with Mike. Florrie Todd tells Rita that her holiday hotel is only half-built. Mike calls on Wilf and accuses him of stealing the money and threatens him with the Police. Hilda lays on a tea for Kevin and Michelle and is thrilled when they wash-up. Rita and Mavis cancel the holiday. Wilf gives the money back to Mike. He tells Bet that he is not really a thief and breaks down.
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- George Wardle - Ron Davies
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Baldwin's Casuals - Office and corridor
- The Kabin
- Wilf Starkey's bedsit
- TV Times synopsis: What has happened to Mike’s money? Does someone at the Rovers know the answer? Hilda lays on some lavish hospitality when Kevin invites a very special guest for tea.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,850,000 viewers (1st place).
|June 1985 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|