Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||17th June 1985 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||12th June 1985|
|Next episode||19th June 1985|
The Tilsleys move into 33 Hammond Road. Betty returns from Peter Clegg's christening. Emily isn't bothered about cancelling the holiday and drops out of any further ones. Wilf turns up for work as usual. Curly makes Kevin realise that he's not getting anything out of Michelle as they're not lovers. Bet sacks Wilf. He begs her to give him another chance. She agrees. Bet invites Rita to go on holiday to Blackpool with her. With Hilda out for the evening, Kevin entertains Michelle. Bet is horrified when Mavis decides she's going to Blackpool with her and Rita. Kevin tells Michelle that he's a virgin and comes on heavy. She goes home.
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- George Wardle - Ron Davies
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Andrea Clayton - Caroline O'Neill
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug, back room and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Hammond Road
- 33 Hammond Road - Living room
- TV Times synopsis: Bet has to make a difficult decision. Kevin and Michelle have the run of Number 13.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,900,000 viewers (2nd place).
Bet Lynch: "You can't beat Blackpool. You're there in a couple of hours in a charabanc. Everybody letting their hair down. You can cut the smell of shrimps and best bitter with a knife. It's paradise."
|June 1985 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|