Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th June 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||24th June 1985|
|Next episode||1st July 1985|
Ivy assures Vera that she and George will have separate rooms on their holiday. Ken loses 9lbs in weight. Bet gives him £5 for "Save the Children" as a reward. Alf plans to close the shop for a day and meet up with Rita in Blackpool. The girls give Emily a leaving present. She is embarrassed and tells them that she's staying on an extra week. The girls accuse her of conning them. Bet is horrified to read Mavis' list of things that she wants to do on holiday. Emily accuses Mike of trying to embarrass her into staying. She looks for a replacement for herself. Rita tells Alf she doesn't want him to follow her to Blackpool. He is upset that she doesn't want him. Bet, Rita and Mavis toast the holiday but none of them are looking forward to it.
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- George Wardle - Ron Davies
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug and back room
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room and office
- The Kabin
- TV Times synopsis: Sparks fly when snide Vera thinks that Kevin will think twice before bringing his 'posh' girlfriend round to Hilda’s for tea. Could Vera be right for once?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,200,000 viewers (1st place).
|June 1985 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|