Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||29th July 1985 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||24th July 1985|
|Next episode||31st July 1985|
Les Pringle wants Alf to push Hilda over selling No.13. Deirdre realises that she's going to have to tell Tracy about Ray Langton and the divorce. Andrea decides to keep the baby. Ken backs out of telling Tracy about Ray. Deirdre accuses him of being scared.
- Connie Clayton - Susan Brown
- Andrea Clayton - Caroline O'Neill
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Sue Clayton - Jane Hazlegrove
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Harry Clayton - Johnny Leeze
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Tracy Langton - Holly Chamarette
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs (Uncredited)
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow (Uncredited)
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- TV Times synopsis: Hilda Ogden seeks advice from Mike Baldwin. Connie Clayton hopes daughter Andrea will make the 'right' decision about her baby.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,700,000 viewers (1st place).
|July 1985 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st|