Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th August 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||5th August 1985|
|Next episode||12th August 1985|
Hilda worries about the roof but feels she can't tell anyone. Frank Mills treated Bet like a lady and made her feel important. She's sorry that he's returning to Blackpool. Betty discovers that Bet cashed him a cheque. Martin tells Ken that he should report on the local sport fixtures in the Weatherfield Recorder. Martin agrees to give him a report on the local football every week. Percy thinks he got his stomach upset from eating at the cafe. Jack takes up his cause. Frank decides to stay around for a while. To sort Percy out, Gail sends Phyllis round as compensation, to nurse him until he's better. He suddenly swears that he's better. Frank mixes cocktails at the Rovers. Bet tells him that he's welcome to her spare room. Hilda disappears.
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Community Centre flat - Living room
- Jim's Cafe
- Victoria Station, Manchester - Exterior
- TV Times synopsis: Builder Les Pringle brings confirmation of a further worry for Hilda Ogden. It looks as if she'll have to sell her house to Alf Roberts after all.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,450,000 viewers (1st place).
|August 1985 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|