Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th August 1985 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||21st August 1985|
|Next episode||28th August 1985|
Alf has an architect look over the shop. Brian buys a breakdown truck. Vera accuses Andrea of driving Terry off and she asks her to give him a chance. Connie is horrified at the thought of Vera being the baby's grandmother. She tells Vera that it's nothing to do with her. When Vera calls the house a muck-hole, Connie throws her out. Connie decides that they'll have to move away from Weatherfield.
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Connie Clayton - Susan Brown
- Andrea Clayton - Caroline O'Neill
- Harry Clayton - Johnny Leeze
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Sue Clayton - Jane Hazlegrove
- Frank Mills - Nigel Gregory
- Paul Lloyd - Andrew Wilde
- Ernie Ratcliffe - James Masters
- Mrs Barker - Christine Nickson
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- Hammond Road
- 33 Hammond Road - Living room
- TV Times synopsis: Vera tries to play peacemaker between Andrea and Terry, but she doesn't bargain for Connie Clayton's reaction.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,250,000 viewers (5th place). This was the first week in which both episodes of Coronation Street gained lower ratings than an episode of EastEnders although the BARB figures combined the audiences of both the mid-week and Sunday omnibus of the episodes to produce one figure and this episode was shown on a Bank Holiday Monday which traditionally led to the Street gaining a lower viewing figure than normal.
|August 1985 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|