|ITV transmission date||4th September 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||2nd September 1985|
|Next episode||9th September 1985|
Bet and Frank Mills spend the night together and are content with each other. He tells her that he's gone off Chester. Kevin celebrates his twentieth birthday. Sam asks Phyllis out. She discovers he's playing Percy in the bowls championship. Sam discovers that Phyllis fancies Percy. Harry and Connie move the furniture out of No.11. Connie accuses Terry of driving them out. He is surprised at the hatred she shows him. He realises that he can't fight hate, and decides to make a fresh start in Weatherfield. Sam tracks Percy down and tells him to keep away from Phyllis.
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Connie Clayton - Susan Brown
- Harry Clayton - Johnny Leeze
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug, back room and hallway
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and hallway
- Jim's Cafe
- Final appearance of Johnny Leeze as Harry Clayton.
- Last appearance of Connie Clayton until 29th November 2000 and final appearance of Susan Brown in the role. Irene Skillington played the role thereafter.
- TV Times synopsis: A confrontation results in Terry having a change of heart.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,300,000 viewers (5th place).
|September 1985 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|