Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||25th September 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||23rd September 1985|
|Next episode||30th September 1985|
The factory girls boycott the shop because of the barmcake situation. Alf backs down. He is depressed that he's on his own and the shop hasn't made any difference to his life. Gloria fears that Bet will sack her as soon as she returns. Ken wants to sell the Volkswagen. George tells Ivy that they'll marry in church before Christmas. Curly feels Terry is getting too big for himself. Rita agrees to rent the Yard to Terry and Curly for ten pounds a week. Curly agrees to take more interest in the business. Betty worries how Bet will react to the news that she is her boss.
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- George Wardle - Ron Davies
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug and back room
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Builder's Yard
- TV Times synopsis: Will George's idea of a wedding day come up to Ivy’s standard?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,950,000 viewers (5th place).
|September 1985 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|