Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||2nd October 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||30th September 1985|
|Next episode||7th October 1985|
Percy, Sam and the bowlers set off to Southport. Percy is shocked to find that Phyllis has got a ticket. Bet sees George Newton. She tells him that she is annoyed at his lack of trust in her. Audrey is impressed at the way Alf has renovated the shop and is interested to know he hasn't got a girlfriend. Bet admits she made a mistake to George. He thinks that she can't handle the responsibility and puts her on probation. Bet thanks Betty for running the pub and tells Gloria she's pleased at her progress and takes her on permanently. Percy and Phyllis miss the coach home. Alf is thrilled to see Audrey back. Sam thinks that Percy has taken Phyllis to a Southport hotel to have his way with her.
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- George Wardle - Ron Davies
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Audrey Potter - Sue Nicholls
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug, back room and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- 33 Hammond Road - Living room, kitchen and hallway
- Newton & Ridley - Boardroom
- Weatherfield Bowling Green
- TV Times synopsis: An appointment for Bet brings out the worst in her, but Percy’s day look bright and promising - or does it?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,550,000 viewers (6th place).
|October 1985 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|