Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||21st October 1985 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||16th October 1985|
|Next episode||23rd October 1985|
Deirdre becomes hysterical and fears that Tracy has been abducted. Tracy arrives in Newcastle. A man tries to pick her up but Tracy threatens to tell a policeman. The police take her in. Emily tries to comfort Deirdre who blames herself for Tracy's disappearance. The police tell the Barlows that Tracy is in Newcastle with Susan. Tracy tells Susan she wants to stay with her and not return home. Vera fancies the idea of being a pub landlady and encourages Jack. Gail pushes Audrey to find a job. She helps Alf out at the shop with Deirdre worrying about Tracy. Susan brings Tracy home. Stella Rigby tells the Rovers' staff about Bet's probation and smilingly tells Bet she'll support her all she can.
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Tracy Langton - Holly Chamarette
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Audrey Potter - Sue Nicholls
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- George Wardle - Ron Davies
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Newcastle Railway station
- Susan Barlow's flat - Hallway, living room and kitchen
- First appearance of Susan Barlow since 29th July 1981 and first appearance of Wendy Jane Walker in the role since 25th March 1974.
- TV Times synopsis: Young Tracy Langton is missing…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,150,000 viewers (3rd place).
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 1980-1989, released on 31st October 2005.
|October 1985 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|