Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||23rd October 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||21st October 1985|
|Next episode||28th October 1985|
Ken reads the riot act to Tracy and she apologises for running away. Stella Rigby tells Vera that the brewery prefers married couples to run their pubs. Vera pushes Jack into thinking he'll make a good landlord. Jack gives Tracy a pigeon. Susan decides to stay around for a while longer. Ivy agrees to see George as a friend and arranges to go back out with him. Brian is furious about this and confronts her. Ivy says angrily that her relationship with George is none of Brian's business and yells at him to get out. Brian calls her a slut and she slaps him in the face.
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Tracy Langton - Holly Chamarette
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Audrey Potter - Sue Nicholls
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- George Wardle - Ron Davies
- Coronation Street exterior - Ginnel
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and yard
- Corner Shop
- This was the final episode of the programme to show the credit "Stories by" for storyliners, a format which had been followed since Episode 88 (16th October 1961). From the next episode onwards, the credit states, "Story Associates".
- TV Times synopsis: Jack and Vera hope the ill-wind at the Rovers will blow them a bit of good, but trouble at the Tilsleys' sees a blow of a different kind...
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 15,400,000 viewers (4th place).
|October 1985 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|