Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||30th October 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||28th October 1985|
|Next episode||4th November 1985|
Susan is interviewed by Ken for a job at the Weatherfield Recorder. Curly is introduced to Susan, much to his delight. Bet tells Jack that his services are still required at the Rovers. Jack falls off his ladder - whilst cleaning Dulcie Froggatt's windows.
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Audrey Potter - Sue Nicholls
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Frank Mills - Nigel Gregory
- Janet Bamford - Hope Johnstone
- Dulcie Froggatt - Marji Campi (Credited as "Margi Campi)"
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Weatherfield Recorder - Office
- Cromwell Street
- TV Times synopsis: Susan Barlow's ambitions give Ken food for thought. And Jack, for once, sees the fortunes of life falling on him.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,350,000 viewers (4th place).
|October 1985 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|