Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th November 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||11th November 1985|
|Next episode||18th November 1985|
Gloria admits that she fancies Frank. Audrey feels she's getting nowhere with Alf. Ivy feels miserable and can't get George out of her system. Bet is worried about Gloria and Frank and she is consequently relieved to see him put her down. Alf asks Audrey to help him with the decorating. Curly sells dealer Reg Dawson a clock for £200, to Terry's surprise and admiration. Ivy wants George even though her religion says that she can't have him.
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Audrey Potter - Sue Nicholls
- Nicky Tilsley - Warren Jackson
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Builder's Yard and office
- 33 Hammond Road - Kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Ivy Tilsley has made up her mind about the future, but where does George Wardle fit in? Gail and Brian Tilsley worry about her mother Audrey Potter's 'crazy notion of becoming a housewife'.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,800,000 viewers (joint 3rd place with Episode 2568).
|November 1985 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|