Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||16th December 1985 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||11th December 1985|
|Next episode||18th December 1985|
Alf and Audrey make preparations for the wedding. Dougal catches the rat in the Yard. Terry gives Sam £2 for the loan of the dog. Emily is forced to invite Percy for Christmas dinner. Phyllis tries to get an invitation for herself. Alf asks Mike to be his best man. Mike agrees and starts to organise the stag party. Terry discovers that the rat is still at large.
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Audrey Potter - Sue Nicholls
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- George Wardle - Ron Davies
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- Corner Shop
- Rosamund Street
- The Kabin
- Builder's Yard and office
- 33 Hammond Road - Living room and kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Alf and Audrey make hurried preparations for their big day and Terry and Curly have cause to call on the services of Sam Tindall and his 'wonder dog' Dougall.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,650,000 viewers (5th place).
|December 1985 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|