Sam is miserable about his lost pudding. Emily invites him for tea to cheer his Christmas up. Frank kisses Gloria under the mistletoe. The Barlows' Christmas is spoilt when Susan agrees to go for a drink at a hotel with Mike. Percy and Phyllis spend Christmas with Emily and seem to get on well. Sam arrives and accuses Percy of snatching the pudding. Frank makes a pass at Gloria. She tells him to stop.
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Tracy Langton - Holly Chamarette
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug and Select
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- This Christmas episode was transmitted at 6.10pm.
- TV Times synopsis: There's a double surprise in store for Percy Sugden when he has Christmas dinner at Emily Bishop's. And the Barlows are disappointed by Susan’s arrangements for the day.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 12,450,000 viewers (8th place in the ITV top ten - unplaced in the national top ten).
|December 1985 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|