Audrey gets annoyed with Alf using the flat as a storeroom. Mike and Susan return from London. He tells her that she makes him feel good. Gloria's arm is bruised from where Frank hurt her. She asks Jack to stick around her so Frank can't get at her again. Ken learns from Susan's taxi driver that she's returned from Mike's flat. Susan is forced to tell him that she's been in London with Mike. Ken is furious. Jack tells Frank to keep his hands off Gloria. Frank tells Bet that Gloria has made a pass at him and has been slagging her off to the customers. Bet tells him that she'll sort Gloria out. Ken tells Susan that Mike is unsuitable and too old for her. He tells her that she must never see Mike again. Gloria tells Bet about Frank hurting her. Bet realises that she's telling the truth and she tells Frank to get out of her life.
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Tracy Langton - Holly Chamarette
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and hallway
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 15a Coronation Street - Bedroom
- Corner Shop
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room and kitchen
- This episode aired at 7.00pm.
- TV Times synopsis: Some disturbing revelations force a confrontation between Ken and Susan Barlow.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 13,700,000 viewers (12th place).
|January 1986 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|