Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||5th February 1986 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||3rd February 1986|
|Next episode||10th February 1986|
Phyllis discovers that Sam spent his fortune on property. Mike tells Terry and Curly that he has some work for them but Curly refuses to do business with him; he has stolen Susan. Terry makes him see that they can't afford to throw jobs away and tells him to get the order from Mike. Mike tells Susan he doesn't want to rush her but would like her to marry him. Audrey is horrified when Alf tells her that he's decided to buy No.11. Sam is confused when Phyllis makes a big fuss of him. She invites him to be her guest at her sixty-fifth birthday party.
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- George Wardle - Ron Davies
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Coronation Street exterior
- Corner Shop
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room and office
- Jim's Cafe
- Builder's Yard and office
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room and kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Susan Barlow has a liking of independence, but Mike Baldwin has something else in mind. Alf Roberts is persuading Audrey to consider alternatives when it comes to property.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 17,350,000 viewers (4th place).
|February 1986 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|