Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||19th February 1986 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||17th February 1986|
|Next episode||24th February 1986|
Mike is angry that Ken has upset Susan by refusing to attend the wedding. Terry refuses to track the Claytons down just to see his son; it would be too upsetting. Deirdre assures Susan that she's on her side and asks her to be patient, saying she'll work on Ken. Hilda does her best to stop Kevin seeing Sally. Alan sees the Social Services and they all agree the best thing for Jenny would be for Alan to take her to Leeds. Sally tells Hilda that she has no right to be so protective of Kevin; she's not his mother. Phyllis realises that she's spending a small fortune on taking Sam out and paying for his drinks. He admits to her that he owns some houses. Mike agrees to let Terry and Curly do his deliveries on a freelance basis as he hasn't replaced George. Deirdre begs Ken not to turn his back on Susan. Jenny tells Alan and Rita that there's no way she's living in Leeds; she doesn't know anybody there.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Jenny Bradley - Sally Ann Matthews
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Sally Seddon - Sally Whittaker
- Tracy Langton - Holly Chamarette
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Unknown park
- TV Times synopsis: Deirdre finds herself playing go-between to Susan and Ken. And it's Hilda versus Sally Seddon in a battle for Kevin’s future.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 17,550,000 viewers (5th place).
|February 1986 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|