Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th April 1986 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||2nd April 1986|
|Next episode||9th April 1986|
Alan takes a fancy to Gloria and tells her that he'll always help her if she needs a man. Peter tackles Ken about why he doesn't like Mike. Ken tells him it's because he's so old. Sally is thrilled when Terry kisses her. Susan tells Mike she feels that the car is too big to accept as a birthday present but agrees to have it for a wedding present. Peter is stunned to hear Ken has thumped Mike. Kevin is furious when Terry tells him that Sally is fair game. Kevin warns him to keep his hands off her. Ken tells Susan he spent so much on her twenty-first that it's going to be a while before he can afford a good wedding. Deirdre realises he's done it on purpose.
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Sally Seddon - Sally Whittaker
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Peter Barlow - David Lonsdale
- Jessica Midgeley - Christina Barryk
- Tina Wagstaffe - Rosalind Bennett (Credited as "Tina Wagstaff")
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Builder's Yard and office
- Flat 3, 41 Ashdale Road - Living room
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room and kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Ken Barlow's son, Peter, does his best to piece together the family jigsaw. Kevin Webster wants to know where he stands with Sally.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 17,700,000 viewers (3rd place).
|April 1986 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|