Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||14th April 1986 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||9th April 1986|
|Next episode||16th April 1986|
Terry sports a black eye having come out of the fight worse. Sally refuses to take the blame for the fight; it's not her fault if lads get jealous over her. Gloria is uneasy to have ex-boyfriend Steve Holt in her flat, him having tracked her down. He is glad to see her again after a year in prison. Kevin is upset that he's finished with Sally and upset that he couldn't trust his friends. Terry tires of hearing people talking about Kevin giving him a pasting. He rows with him, wanting another fight but Hilda stops them and lectures them on the value of friendship. Gloria tells Bet that she doesn't want Steve anymore but doesn't know how to tell him it's all over. Steve tells her that he's noticed she no longer wears his ring. She tells him that he can stay overnight at her flat as she's spending the night at the Rovers.
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Sally Seddon - Sally Whittaker
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug and hallway
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Flat 2, 41 Ashdale Road - Living room/kitchen and communal hallway
- 46b, St. Mary's Place - Living room and kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Gloria is faced with an unexpected visitor, and Mike Baldwin has some apologising to do.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,250,000 viewers (4th place).
|April 1986 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|