Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||30th April 1986 (Wednesday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||28th April 1986|
|Next episode||5th May 1986|
Tracy is looking forward to being Susan's bridesmaid. Peter Barlow arrives to find out that Ken is being horrid to Susan. Terry considers buying Hilda's bureau and looks it over. He finds a bill of sale dated 1889. He realises that the bureau could be worth a fortune. Alf is forced to use the Rovers' toilet as Audrey's clients use the bathroom. Peter tells Ken that he should be giving Susan away. Terry gives Hilda £40 for the bureau, telling her that he'll give her more if it turns out to be worth more. Ken refuses to tell Peter what he has against Mike. Peter tells him he owes it to Susan to give her away; he's neglected her for most of her life. Susan breaks down over the rowing. Curly reads up on bureaus at the library and tells Terry it could be worth between £500 and £700.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Brian Tilsley - Christopher Quinten
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Tracy Langton - Holly Chamarette
- Coronation Street exterior - Ginnel
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen and front room
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and yard
- TV Times synopsis: Peter Barlow returns for a confrontation with Ken. And Alf Roberts is inconvenienced by Audrey’s salon.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 14,600,000 viewers (5th place).
|April 1986 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|