Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||2nd June 1986 (Monday)|
|Story associates|| Tom Elliott|
|Executive Producer||Bill Podmore|
|Producer||John G. Temple|
|Previous episode||28th May 1986|
|Next episode||4th June 1986|
Gail is glad that she's spent the night with Ian Latimer. Martin celebrates his eighteenth birthday. Gail escapes from work to spend the afternoon with Ian. She stops feeling guilty and starts to enjoy herself. Terry pesters Gloria for a date but she tells him that he's too much of a little lad. She grows irritated by him bothering her. Vera starts driving instructions with Peter Baker. She is taken with him. Hilda doesn't like leaving Sally and Kevin alone at No.13 and monitors their every move. Brian phones Gail and tells her that he has to stay in Edinburgh an extra night. Audrey begins to suspect that Gail has feelings towards Ian. Terry continues to pester Gloria for a good time. She gets upset and Alan asks him to cool it. Terry threatens to hit Alan but Alan remains calm and sees Terry off.
- Gail Tilsley - Helen Worth
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Sally Seddon - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Gloria Todd - Sue Jenkins
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Rita Fairclough - Barbara Knox
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Alan Bradley - Mark Eden
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Jim's Cafe
- 33 Hammond Road - Living room and kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Moral dilemmas for Gail, who has been entertaining Ian Latimer, and at Hilda’s with Kevin Webster and Sally Seddon living under the same roof.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 13,300,000 viewers (5th place).
|June 1986 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|