Ken and his new secretary Janet Bamford are snowed under with winners of the bingo and Ken realises that the printers made a mistake with the cards. Jack and Phyllis are amongst the winners and demand their prizes from Ken. Mike is furious to discover Boswell's have cancelled an order as the work wasn't up to standard. Curly takes Lois Fairhurst to the pictures. Ken has forty-three winners for the bingo. He doesn't know what to do about them. Tracy suggests he holds a raffle.
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Tracy Barlow - Holly Chamarette
- Percy Sugden - Bill Waddington
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Susan Baldwin - Wendy Jane Walker
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Ida Clough - Helene Palmer
- Shirley Armitage - Lisa Lewis
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Phyllis Pearce - Jill Summers
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- 1st Waterboard Man - Ronald Leek
- Janet Bamford - Hope Johnstone
- Basil Higson - Christopher Wilkinson
- Lois Fairhurst - Sherry Ormerod
- Mr Smith - Graham Colclough
- Mrs Smith - Jill Alex
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Baldwin's Casuals - Sewing room and office
- Weatherfield Recorder - Office
- First appearance of Tracy Barlow since 18th June 1986.
- This episode marks the 1,000th appearance of Bryan Mosley in the role of Alf Roberts.
- TV Times synopsis: Ken Barlow has bingo bothers, while Susan upsets Emily Bishop when she determines to find herself an office at Baldwin's Casuals.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 16,850,000 viewers (3rd place).
|October 1986 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|